Things I can think of right now.
- A legal page listing the laws in various nations and states. Most likely just list all the countries that have articles already, then link to "name of country rape laws" or "Rape laws in name country".
- Information for the victims on where to get help and how.
- A link to pages about various cases.
- What schools and various organizations are doing to educate people.
- Warning signs of the victim and the abuser.
- A forum for discussion.
If you have anything to contribute, please do so. Dream Focus 22:25, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
A huge mistake of mine Edit
I started this wikia with good intentions. I thought hey, some simple basic articles defining terms of abuse would be a great start, I'll just import them from Wikipedia to get things started. I ended up grabbing so many categories, thousands of articles were brought over. I certainly did not anticipate that. Not sure what to do with this wikia now. I don't know if there is a way to mass delete all the Wikipedia articles, and leave the original ones I created here. I don't know if that'd encourage people to start editing or not. Probably not. Dream Focus 21:06, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hi Dream Focus,
Thank you for your good intentions in starting this abuse wikia. I found that it could also be exploited by people who are trying to defame or slander another person. This was done under the "Providence (religious movement)" article under your blog. It claims that the founder has performed all kinds of abuse and only cites one side of the story. (See jmsprovidence.com and providencetrial.com which contains the other side of the story) The case is highly disputed and should be looked at carefully.
I recommend removing this kind of personal attacks or highly disputed "abuse" situations from the blog.
For considerations please.