|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Armando Lucero (1942 – May 5, 2010) was an Argentine man arrested in 2009 on charges of raping one of his daughters over a period of 17 years. He was alleged to have fathered seven children with her, and also to have raped two of his other daughters. He was arrested when his daughter went to the police after fears he would abuse her own children.
Lucero died in prison of respiratory infection in early May 2010 while awaiting trial.
- Cases of children kept in captivity
- Kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard
- Lydia Gouardo
- Mongelli case
- Natascha Kampusch
- Sheffield incest case
- Fritzl case
- Alvarez case
- Moe incest case
- ↑ http://www.urgente24.com/index.php?&id=ver&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=128571&cHash=10ba185009
- ↑ http://blog.taragana.com/n/argentinas-fritzl-accused-of-fathering-daughters-7-kids-59099/
- ↑ "DNA 'proves Argentine's incest'". BBC. 2009-05-27. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8071201.stm. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- ↑ "Argentine incest suspect Armando Lucero dies". BBC. 2010-05-06. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8665522.stm. Retrieved 2010-05-07.